Friday, August 20, 2010

Course Details


ISP: The Art of Parenting aims at guiding parents in the following:
  • How to facilitate to develop children physically very strong.
  • How to facilitate to develop both sides of the child’s brain
  • How to maximize the development of the child’s 5 senses.
  • How to facilitate to develop the 8 types of intelligence of the child.
  • How to learn from children rather than teach them.
  • How to raise children effortlessly.
  • How to prepare for pregnancy and enjoy pregnancy.
And many more things including day-to-day challenges of handling children, their questions, habits, tantrums, food etc etc.

Here is a small video clip about the workshop.

Duration

9 session program, spread over 8 weeks. Each session is for about 3 hours.

Eligibility

* Those who are planning to have a child.
* Those who are expecting.
* Those who have children below 6-8 years of age.
* Those who wish to contribute towards the growth and development of children.

When should a parent start this program?


* Right now ! Because...

- It is easier to teach a child of 3 years than a child of 4 years.
- It is easier to teach a child of 2 years than a child of 3 years.
- It is easier to teach a child of 1 year than a child of 2 years.
- The earlier one starts, the easier it is.

* In fact, the best time to start is at the time of conception itself!

19 comments:

Varsha Jaju said...

This is exactly what Glenn Doman says and preaches at the IAHP(iahp.org)
They are visiting India(Pune and Mumbai) on the 9th of August. Visit them on Facebook.

YOGYAKARTA said...

wow this really good blog content.thankz
http://uii.ac.id

Unknown said...

I would like to join the ISP Online course. May I have the contact details?

Unknown said...

Namskar I'm prathma from Punjab. I am keen to do infant siddha course as I'm keen to work with children, already doing counselling session with teenagers. Is there any facility in any city where I may join this and complete the course in few days. It is not possible to join every weekend. As I'm in Punjab.
many thanks

Unknown said...

Namskar I'm prathma from Punjab. I am keen to do infant siddha course as I'm keen to work with children, already doing counselling session with teenagers. Is there any facility in any city where I may join this and complete the course in few days. It is not possible to join every weekend. As I'm in Punjab.
many thanks

Parizad said...

Hello,

I am keen to do ISP. Request you to kindly let me know if any program in mumbai/ thane or any online courses?

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am priyanka ,i have 1 year old daughter ,i want to do isp programe,plz let me know if this program is in ncr/delhi or any online course

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am priyanka ,i have 1 year old daughter ,i want to do isp programe,plz let me know if this program is in ncr/delhi or any online course

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am priyanka ,i have 1 year old daughter ,i want to do isp programe,plz let me know if this program is in ncr/delhi or any online course

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am Neha i have 2 year old daughter ,i want to do isp programe,plz let me know if this program is in Mumbai

Unknown said...

Is this online or face to face I want to do this program

Unknown said...

Is this program abaiavail in Bangalore location

Unknown said...

*available in Bangalore

Sasi said...

Is this course available online? It will be convenient for me.. I live in a small town.. Will not be able to travel to big city for every session with my toddler

Unknown said...

Hi,am mother of 2yr old baby boy.Interested in Infant siddha programme. kindly help me with details of Mumbai n Pune centres u have.Tks.

Meenalrita said...

I am an expecting mother with 9 weeks and is willing to do this garbh sanskar course online..how do i contact you.please help me. My contact no is 9967066955

Normalise healthy life said...

Is this course online?

Unknown said...

Hello. I am expecting and want to do the course. Plz call me on 9959071302

Unknown said...

Hello. I am interested. Please call me on 9959071302