Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ISP Experiences

Hi, this is srujana. my child is 3yrs and we started reading cards from 4month onwards....now he almost knows 2000 n may be more words and reads 200 etc books himself...he is now learning chemical elements ...reading is jst fun for him coz i hvnt layd any rules jst enjoyed....when ur in tune with ur child u know how much is req and when to stop just like food...we found out sm fun ways also like hide n seek with cards, put the cards in different rooms like kitchen words ...bathroom ,,,even under his pillow...pillow card...bt still he luvs to sit with books more thn 45 mins...its grt exp...looking for more....hv fun Hi, this is srujana..may be this cld be of some help....my child is 3yrs and we started reading cards from 4month onwards.
-- Srujana, Bangalore

Hi, This is pranita. I am writing my experience about the reading cards . I did this course 3 years back but never showed any reading cards to my child till now partly because of my laziness and partly because of the disbelieve that it would work.
But now when my child started going to school at the age of 3 yrs, suddenly I felt like shoing flashing cards. It really worked like a razor. In 3 days ,he is able to identify 10 words and reading a book which i made using these words. now this has become his favorite game. and he is loving to read. In just 2 months, he covered reading 70- 80 words.
Thanks to isp and special thanks to raviji who guided on how to make flashing cards.
-- Pranita

No comments: