Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vision of ISP

Vision:
To create 'yes' parents, who raise their children in freedom and natural discipline so that they evolve into world Leaders.

Mission:
To make parents aware of techniques:
  • To live a very playful life
  • To learn from their children, rather than teaching them
Values:
Children who are brought up in an environment of Selfless Service, Unconditional love, Compassion, Courage, Commitment and Responsibility have the ability to evolve in to World Leaders

3 comments:

Aparnaa said...

Namste Prabhat Ji,

we attended ISP in Pune couple of years ago. And later moved to the US.

I need the flash cards for my daughter, please let me know if you can mail them here .

Else my brother(who works in Hyd) may gety them from you and post them to US.

Pranams

Aparna

Prabhat said...

Dear Aparna, Namste.
Your brother can pick up the reading cards from me and post it. Please ask him to get in touch with me @9849076190.
Warm regards

YOGYAKARTA said...

wow this really good blog content
uii.ac.id